Do you want to be part of our legal team?
This position is intended for an active lawyer, who has a good presence, good communication skills both in oral and written expression, who provides legal advice to the firm’s clients and supports the legal team with everything required for the fulfillment of the area’s objectives.
- Law degree and active member of the bar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial law, contracts and corporate matters.
- Desirable Notarial Registry Specialty.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package.
- Advanced oral and written English (B2+ or higher).
Additional skills required for the position
- Commitment to excellence.
- Positive attitude, eager to work and learn.
- Vocation for customer service.
- Teamwork attitude.
Type of job
- Full time