Do you want to be part of our legal team?
These positions are intended to hire associate attorneys, who have a good presence, good communication skills both in oral and written expression, who provide legal advice to the firm’s clients and support the team to which they belong with everything required for the fulfillment of the area’s objectives.
- Gender: indifferent.
- 23-30 years old.
- Student or Graduate Legal Sciences.
- Licensed attorney and notary of the Republic.
- Experience in the area of litigation, preferably.
- Responsibility, due to the information and the legal nature of the area.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- English language proficiency (intermediate or advanced level).
- Proactive, organized and responsible person.
- Excellent interpersonal relations.
- Office package management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in municipal proceedings and executive agency dependencies.
Type of job
- Full time