Do you want to be part of our legal team?
These positions are intended to hire associate attorneys, who have a good presence, good communication skills both in oral and written expression, who provide legal advice to the firm’s clients and support the team to which they belong with everything required for the fulfillment of the area’s objectives.
- Gender: indifferent.
- 23-30 years old.
- Student or Graduate Legal Sciences.
- Licensed attorney and notary of the Republic.
- Experience in the compliance area preferred.
- Support in the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Support in LDA/FT/FPADM prevention management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Office package management.
- Excellent interpersonal relations.
- Proactive, organized and responsible person.
- English language proficiency (intermediate or advanced level).
- Responsibility, for the information of the legal nature of the area.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Type of job
- Full time