Do you want to be part of our administrative team?
Provide follow-up on the execution of good strategies and actions to manage the collection portfolio (fees and expenses) of clients, as well as the recovery of these. Ensure that the process of collection and entry of fees and expenses is carried out promptly for the client and the firm, providing an excellent service experience.
- Expert accountant, with studies in Public Accounting and Auditing or Business Administration.
- Academic average higher than 85 points.
- Advanced command of English (verifiable).
- 1 year experience in corporate collections (not domiciliary).
- Opportunity to belong to the No. 1 law firm in the region.
- Career plan.
- Economic benefits in addition to those provided by law.
- Constant training.
If interested, please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Deadline November 15th.