Do you want to be part of our legal team?
This position is for an active licensed attorney, who has a good presence, good communication skills in both oral and written expression to provide legal advice to the firm’s clients and support the legal team with everything required for the fulfillment of the area’s objectives.
- High School and University Degree in Law (completed).
- Notarial Registry Specialty.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in notarial work, specifically in the formalization of consumer credit and banking law.
- Qualified Notary Public.
- Active digital signature.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package.
Additional skills required for the position.
- Demonstrate technical quality in legal advice.
- Organized and responsible professional who attends to deadlines and obligations diligently and has a positive attitude and a strong desire to work and continue to learn.
- Responsible with response times and client service oriented.
- Potential for client acquisition and retention and a vocation for client service.
Type of job
- Full time