Do you want to be part of our legal team?
This position is for an active licensed attorney, who has a good presence, good communication skills in both oral and written expression to provide legal advice to the firm’s clients and support the legal team with everything required for the fulfillment of the area’s objectives.
- High school and college degree in Law (completed).
- Notarial Registry Specialty.
- Experience in the Retail Banking area (indispensable).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in notary public’s office, specifically in consumer credit formalization and banking law.
- Qualified notary public.
- Active digital signature.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office package
Additional skills required for the position.
- Demonstrate technical quality in legal advice.
- Organized and responsible professional who meets deadlines and obligations diligently and has a positive attitude and a willingness to work and continue learning.
- Responsible with response times and customer service oriented.
- Potential for client acquisition and retention and customer service orientation.
Type of job
- Full time