Do you want to be part of our legal team?
The paralegal’s mission is to support the legal professional team in processing, drafting legal documents and performing the research required to assist in the provision of services in the practice area.
- Student of University Bachelor’s Degree in Law in 3rd year.
- Desirable experience as a legal assistant.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package.
- Advanced English required: Can hold oral and written conversations on specific legal topics with a high level of comprehension and using a wide vocabulary. Can express him/herself in written form in a clear manner and with appropriate terminology.
Additional skills required for the job:
- Paralegals should have research and analytical skills, document drafting skills, good communication and customer service skills.
- They are expected to be orderly, disciplined and results-oriented.
- Professional or practical activity that demonstrates dedication and enjoyment of the career.
- Participation in professional institutes and/or institutions, dedication to writing or disseminating information about law or a specialty of law, blogs, publications, etc.).
- Activities that demonstrate leadership in the community, work groups, university, work center or others.
Type of job
- Full time.