Real Estate Law
Associate - Nicaragua
Daniela Matus is an associate at Consortium Legal – Nicaragua with 4 years of experience. She has provided legal advice to private institutions in the prevention of money laundering and regulatory compliance. She was part of the departments of Regulated Sector and Tax, in which she participated and advised national and foreign companies of great importance in the region in processes such as assistance in Corporate Due Diligence, regulatory matrices, permit management, administrative processes of tax nature, contentious-administrative lawsuits, appeals for legal protection.
She is currently a member of the real estate team, in which she has participated in due diligence processes of real estate transactions of urban and rural properties of large amounts and has advised national and foreign companies for the purchase and sale and registration of properties in Nicaragua and companies of great importance in the country. During her career she has served as corporate legal advisor to a company in the telecommunications sector.
- Legal advice of the Revision of Manuals, Policies and Procedures in Prevention of Activism, Financing of Terrorism and Financing for the Proliferation of Massive Destruction of Companies in the Retail sector in Nicaragua.
- Regulatory Legal advice for companies in the Hydrocarbures, retail and telecommunications sector in Nicaragua.
- Master's Degree in Corporate Business Law, Universidad Americana (UAM), Nicaragua (2022)
- Postgraduate degree in Policies and Procedures for the prevention of MLP/FT/FP risks and Regulation of Foreign Agents, Universidad Americana (UAM), Nicaragua (2021)
- Law Degree (cum laude), Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), Nicaragua (2019)
Under good business practices, a company can implement and design systems, policies, and procedures for the...
Distributed generation of renewable energies for self-consumption and electric mobility in Nicaragua
By: Silvio Argüello y Daniela Matus It is well known that worldwide there is a clear...
By: Daniela Matus Many debtors with loans originated in Nicaragua before the economic crisis of the...
By: Daniela Matus In recent years, the operation and interconnection between companies due to the use...