Pablo Sorto, Associate
Corporate Law and Tax Law
Pablo is an associate at Consortium Legal - El Salvador. He has extensive experience in Corporate, Tax and Immigration Law in the sectors of telecommunications, mass consumption, entertainment, transportation and logistics, non-governmental organizations and textiles, specializing in aviation and free zones, with solid knowledge and experience for the process of negotiation and closing of contracts, as well as participation in public bids.
He has participated in several incorporations and liquidations of companies, as well as in the incorporation of foreign companies, supporting them with the corresponding procedures and documentation for the beginning of operations in the country, as well as the implementation of all the pertinent mercantile obligations. Likewise, he has participated in the support of regularizations of companies, helping them in the adaptation of corporate governance and updating of all mercantile obligations before the corresponding institutions.
- Due Diligence for a leading Central American packaging manufacturing group.
- Advice to multiple airlines at local and regional level.
- Advice on supply contracts for industrial gases and chemical companies.
- Advising on the incorporation of a company for a multinational company of mass consumption products.
- Advice on labor contracts for several maquilas nationwide.
Bachelor of Laws, Universidad Dr. José Matias Delgado, El Salvador (2021)
Edificio Avante Local 313, Urb. Madre Selva III. Calle Llama del Bosque Poniente. Antiguo Cuscatlán, La Libertad, El Salvador
T.: +503 2209 1600
Languages: Spanish and English