María Teresa Estrada, Associate
María Teresa is an associate in the labor area of Consortium Legal - Guatemala. With 3 years of experience she has provided support for legal advice in the private sector; specifically in the food sector, pharmacy, restaurants, banking and real estate in labor matters. Likewise, she has provided support in the attention of collective labor conflicts, social security and social security, attention to requirements of administrative authorities in labor and social security matters and in general, in advising companies in labor matters.
In the Compliance area, she has had the opportunity to provide support to her team in different areas, specifically in the preparation of compliance manuals, know your customer formats, whistleblower channels and risk prevention advice.
During her career she has done internships at the Criminal Sentencing Court of Femicide and other forms of Violence against Women of the Judiciary, as well as provided support in the Human Resources department of the company MayorPit. S.A.
- Master in Compliance and Risk Management (Online), ADEN University, Panama with degree issued in Spain by EUNCET, Centro Adscrito de la Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya, Barcelona (in progress)
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Lawyer and Notary Public (cum laude) Universidad Rafael Landívar, Guatemala (2020)
- Diploma in International Protection of Human Rights. (Online) Latin American Center for Human Rights (CLADH). Endorsed by the University of Zaragoza. Buenos Aires / Argentina (2015)
- Guatemala Bar Association
- Member of the World Compliance Association (Guatemala Chapter)
- Member of the Compliance Study Group