Verónica Tadeo, Associate
Veronica is an associate at Consortium Legal – El Salvador, Lawyer and Notary. She has 12 years of experience in tributary administration; being her main areas of expertise tributary practice and administrative rights.
Likewise, she has wide experience in tributary rights, after developing her professional skills while working at The General Directorate of Internal Taxes (DGII) in the ministry of finance, because of this she has acquired knowledge in tax consulting, grant of fiscal incentives, reimbursement from the different taxes managed by such office, knowledge in tributary assistance proceedings, support and consultancy during audit proceedings, tax liquidation proceedings, as well as appealing proceedings, contentious administrative proceedings and writs of amparo.
- Certification in customs legislation, University of El Salvador (In progress)
- Course on Administrative procedure law (2019)
- Specialized program on financial crime, FGR (2019)
- Course on contentious administrative law, AECID (2014)
- Course on taxation law, AECIF (2013)
- Course on administrative rights, AECID (2013)
- Bachelor´s degree on Legal science, Universidad Tecnológica de El Salvador (2008)
- Lawyer-attorney and notary authorized by the supreme court of justice of the Republic of El Salvador.
Edificio Avante Local 313, Urb. Madre Selva III. Calle Llama del Bosque Poniente. Antiguo Cuscatlán, La Libertad, El Salvador
T.: +503 2209 1600
Languages: Spanish, English