Consortium Legal specializes in local and international tax advice and has defended significant cases that have even established judicial criteria and precedents. We have unique experts specializing in tax matters (customs, municipal, litigation, auditing, and accounting) distinguishing us in Central America to provide comprehensive advice in client legal defense cases.
Our specialists are members of different professional and trade associations, allowing them to maintain relevant, practical and up to date knowledge.
We have generated major client savings through tax efficiencies, and through a high success rate in tax litigation, although our advice is always within the legal framework, guaranteeing client legal security before the state.
Our services include:
- General Tax Consulting
- National, Regional, and International Taxation
- Assistance and advice on management procedures, audit, control, and/or verification and tax inspection
- Advice, prevention, and legal tax defense.
- Tax advice on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Defense and representation in review proceedings in tax matters, as well as Municipal, Administrative, and Jurisdictional tax litigation
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Estate Planning
- Authorization of special regimes (Free Zone, International Services, Tourist Investment, Renewable Energy Projects, among others)
- Tax Update Seminars
Additionally, we have financial, tax, and legal experience to assist in transactions (alliances, mergers, acquisitions, and purchase and sale of commercial establishments, etc.). Our services include:
- Preventive audit and ordering of financial and tax information
- Negotiation and structuring of transactions
- Execution of due diligence processes for tax, accounting, and financial purposes
- Study of Transfer Pricing and Valuation of Companies
- Representation in contentious fiscal and municipal tax processes, at an administrative and judicial level