“The legal team at Consortium is fully aware of the matters it advises on and is willing to support us.”
Client for Legal 500
In the stock market sector, we have a specialized team that has advised financial groups, stock exchanges, investment fund management companies, investment bankers, stock issuers, as well as institutional and sophisticated investors. Our expertise puts us at the forefront of securities and financial law advisory.
Our services in the field of capital markets include the following:
- Registration, modification, and deregistration of public offerings of securities, including equity and debt securities.
- Registration, modification, and deregistration of stock exchanges, custody entities, and investment fund management companies.
- Registration, modification, and deregistration of investment funds, including real estate funds and project development funds.
- Design of structures and financing vehicles for public and private offerings.
- Advice on the provision of execution services, portfolio management, and investment advisory services.
- Merger and acquisition processes of regulated entities, including public tender offers (PTOs) and due diligence processes.
- Legal advice on regulatory matters, compliance with periodic reporting obligations, and reporting by regulated entities.
- Representation and defense in disciplinary proceedings before the Regulator, mediation processes, conciliation, arbitration, and legal proceedings involving regulated entities.
- Asset securitization.
- Negotiation and formalization of capital market transactions.