“Consortium Legal has the necessary expertise to resolve challenging matters and achieve the best outcome for the client.”
Client for Chambers & Partners
The Regulated Sector practice area of Consortium Legal is recognized for providing high-quality advice on complex and innovative matters. We represent clients in projects related to:
- Alternative energies
- Development projects and the utilization of new energy recovery methods
- Production, generation, storage, and transportation
- Obtaining licenses, concessions, and/or authorizations for water use.
Additionally, our firm has extensive experience and has provided advisory services in matters related to fishing and aquaculture, construction/infrastructure, air and maritime ports, public tenders, consumer rights, among others.
Our professional practice in the Regulated Sector encompasses the following sectors at the national and regional levels:
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Mining (Optional, as it may not be permitted in all countries)
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Maritime and Aeronautical Operations