Consortium Legal’s Regulated Sector practice area is recognized for providing quality advice in the most complex and innovative matters.
The scope of our professional practice in the Regulated Sector covers the following areas at a national and regional level:
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Mining (optional, since it is not allowed in all the countries)
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT);
- Maritime and Aeronautical Operations
We represent clients in projects related to the following:
- Alternative energies
- Development projects and the use of new methods of energy recovery
- Production, generation, storage, and transportation
- Compliance of documental formalities that are mandatory in order to obtain licenses, concessions, and/or authorization for water use
Moreover, our firm has extensive experience and has advised on fisheries and aquaculture, construction/infrastructure, air and seaport issues, public bidding proceedings, and consumer rights, among others.