“The team members are agile and provide effective solutions.”
Client for Chambers & Partners
Our environmental law practice provides specialized multidisciplinary support to national and international clients across a wide range of sectors, including hydrocarbons and biofuels, construction, electricity, manufacturing industries, telecommunications, agricultural businesses, water and waste treatment, and renewable energies. We regularly execute our advisory services in collaboration with national and international environmental technicians.
Our environmental law department provides consultancy services in a wide range of areas:
- Design of compliance programs with environmental regulations.
- Mergers and acquisitions with environmental considerations.
- Environmental impact assessment and remediation.
- Water resources exploitation.
- Renewable energy projects.
- Environmental aspects of financial transactions.
- Environmental insurance.
- Administrative procedures related to environmental matters.
- Administrative and judicial litigation in environmental law.
- Projects under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) of the Kyoto Protocol.
- Assistance and management in obtaining Environmental
- Authorizations or Permits and approval of Environmental Management Plans (PGA).
Advice on identifying applicable legal requirements for the implementation of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14000) and conducting legal-environmental audits.