Our environmental law practice provides specialized multidisciplinary services to national and international clients from a wide range of sectors: hydrocarbons and biofuels, construction, electricity, manufacturing industries, telecommunications, agricultural businesses, water and waste treatment, and renewable energies. We regularly consult with national and international environmental technicians.
Our environmental law area provides a wide range of services:
- Program designs that adapt and comply with environmental regulations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Environmental impact and remediation
- Exploitation of water resources
- Renewable energies
- Financial transactions
- Environmental insurance
- Administrative proceedings
- Administrative and court litigation on environmental topics
- Projects under the Kyoto Protocol’s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
We also provide advice in identifying the legal requirements applicable to the implementation of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14000) and legal-environmental audits.