“They understand how large foreign companies’ business do abroad,” clients also said that “they are super accessible, have a large team, and bring a different experience, which adds value.”
Client for Chambers & Partners
We advise on the largest and most complex corporate transactions, covering your legal needs in Central America with over 40 corporate lawyers, one of the largest teams in the region. Our corporate specialists quickly develop optimal structures for your investment projects, satisfying your needs in the region with flexibility, efficiency, and transparency.
We combine our reach with the previous experience as in-house lawyers of some of our team members, allowing us to overcome practically all your business challenges. We offer the coordination of our regional services through a single office, enabling our clients to obtain unified services with the highest quality standards, creating synergies with our practice groups to provide seamless and integrated services for your business.
Our portfolio of services tailored to your regional business needs includes:
- Corporate law advisory.
- Non-profit organizations advisory.
- Free trade zone companies advisory.
- Corporate legal audits (Due Diligence).
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Advisory, drafting, and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Notarial services.
- Obtaining mercantile registry certifications.
- Corporate bank account opening and management advisory.