Having 15 years of regional experience, with both leading local and international banks, our clients’ excellent references prove we are undeniable leaders in banking and finance. Our long history of financial transactions has resulted in a deep practical knowledge of the regulatory landscape, making us the firm of choice for premium advice in the financial industry.
Advising investment projects, our multi-disciplinary team flexibly covers all phases of your projects across a spectrum of legal areas (labor, corporate, criminal, and tax). Our M&A, Corporate, and Regulatory teams advise our clients together, saving them weeks in the negotiation of M&A transactions by addressing the legal issues concurrently.
The partners that make up this practice have been repeatedly recognized by major international directories such as Chambers & Partners as leaders in the sector, and the team is composed of a diverse group of talented lawyers with extensive experience and background in banking and financial law.
Our Portfolio of Services within reach of your business needs at a regional level includes:
- Structuring of financial operations/syndicated loans
- Design and formalization of credit operations
- Project financing
- Negotiation, preparation and implementation of loan contracts
- Negotiation, preparation and implementation of leasing contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions of financial institutions
- Negotiation, preparation and implementation of factoring contracts
- Negotiation, preparation and implementation of all other types of banking and financial contracts,
- Contracts and stock issues
- Asset Securitisation
- Constitution, execution and modification of all types of trust agreements
- Provision of fiduciary services
- Securities and receivables
- Negotiation and formalization of capital market transactions
- Corporate and regulatory advice in relation to financial institutions in the Central American region
- Structuring of guarantees and negotiation, drafting and implementation of all types of guarantee contracts